Blog

Ιntense interest of foreign buyers for real estate in Crete and in other areas of the country

Ιntense interest of foreign buyers for real estate in Crete and in other areas of the country

Greece is one of the most attractive destinations - What the interim report of the Bank of Greece shows The interest of foreign investors in the Greek real estate market is great. In recent years, a large percentage of foreign buyers choose to purchase residential properties in Crete and other areas of our country, either with the Golden Visa program or for permanent residence after their retirement.

View More
Castelli Airport: The new pole of residential developments and the lack of titles in small properties

Castelli Airport: The new pole of residential developments and the lack of titles in small properties

Significant expectations for price increases are also observed in areas near the old airport A new pole of residential developments is expected to take shape in the properties located near the area where the new airport in Kastelli is being developed. As we read in Real Estate Daily Secret, significant capital gains have already begun to be recorded in other areas around the project area.

View More

Applications open for low-interest mortgages for under 39s: How to apply

Υoung people between the ages of 25 and 39 can get a low-interest loan from the bank with a lower installment to repay the loan, as 75% of the amount is granted interest-free by DYPA and the bank interest rate is applied to the remaining 25% of the amount.

View More
Δικαιολογητικά για την πώληση ακινήτου

Δικαιολογητικά για την πώληση ακινήτου

Δικαιολογητικά για την πώληση ακινήτου

View More
Αγορά ακινήτου – Δικαιολογητικά και έξοδα για τον αγοραστή ακινήτου

Αγορά ακινήτου – Δικαιολογητικά και έξοδα για τον αγοραστή ακινήτου

Αγορά ακινήτου – Δικαιολογητικά και έξοδα για τον αγοραστή ακινήτου

View More